Your iPad's WiFi Performance

Posted in Labels:



When I bought the iPhone with Wi-Fi I knew he would lose the ability to connect via the 3G network. What I expected was not able to connect via Wi-Fi! Unfortunately, I am not alone with my problems with WiFi. Many iPhone owners are reporting problems with WiFi - whether to connect or be connected to a wireless network.

If, like me, you're wondering what to do with WiFi, read on. I've done the research and reach the top 5 ways to solve the problems iPad WiFi connection.

1. The last thing first: the power switch on and off. You will be amazed at the amount of complex step by step instructions end with "If that fails, turn the iPhone off and on again." IPad is not always "in" over what is an iPhone.

    * Press and hold the Sleep / Wake until the red slider appears, then drag to the right to turn off. To switch on, hold down the button again and let the iPhone go through its startup routine.

This takes time, and when you want your iPhone to work in a few seconds is an eternity. But be always ready - is often the "last resort" the correct answer.

2. Look ma, no hands. Users are reporting that if you are holding an iPad as a book, aimed higher than wide, hands at your sides, strong WiFi signal weakens and disappears the signal is weak. Do not. Read More